2 marathon treks
.. 2 days, 1 amazing adventure
Join 200 intrepid trekkers in wild South Iceland. A new Ultra Challenge and an adventure you'll never forget ...
Trek & camp...
.. 52 miles of wild terrain
Take on lunar landscapes, ice fields, mountains & rivers with wilderness camping under the midnight sun.
The Iceland Challenge
2 Marathon Distance Treks - 2 Days
14 - 17 July 2017 - Date just launched!
26 - 29 August 2016 - places still available!
Join 200 adventurers to take on this unique Challenge and Trek 2 Marathons in 2 Days with wilderness camping under the midnight sun. Stunning landscape along the famous Laugavegurinn Trail with varied terrain & a real sense of achievement as we cross the finish line and celebrate.
You'll encounter mountains of every colour, spectacular glaciers, roaring hot springs, and river crossings to navigate that will test stamina & adaptability as it's a tough marathon distance trek each day with some big hills! You'll be fully supported by our team, from a pre challenge briefing, a Spring training walk, organising flights, logistics, guiding you on the trek, to campsite hospitality. Push yourself - and join us for an amazing adventure.
- 2 Marathons Treks over 2 Days
- 4 Day Adventure - door to door!
- Friday London flight - Monday return
- 2 nights Camping - Friday & Saturday
- Sunday night - Hotel & Celebration Meal
- Mountain guides & Rest Stops
- Drinks, snacks & hot meals enroute
- Medics & all-terrain support Jeeps
- Optional 2 day Sightseeing Extension
- Spring Training Trek option to get fit!
- Fundraise for a Charity or Self Fund
- FREE place on one of our 50km UK Ultra's
If you've a question - call 0207 609 6695 or email email@example.com