2 marathon treks
...2 days, 1 amazing adventure
Join 150 intrepid trekkers in wild South Iceland. A new Ultra Challenge and an adventure you'll never forget...
Trek & camp...
...52 miles of wild terrain
Take on lunar landscapes, ice fields, mountains & rivers with wilderness camping under the midnight sun.
The Iceland Challenge
2 marathon treks - in 2 Days
27 - 30 AUGUST 2017
Join 150 adventurers to take on this unique Challenge with 2 marathon style treks in 2 Days with wilderness camping. Stunning landscape along the famous Laugavegurinn Trail with varied terrain & a real sense of achievement as we cross the finish line and celebrate.
You'll encounter mountains of every colour, spectacular glaciers, roaring hot springs, and river crossings to navigate that will test stamina & adaptability as it's a tough trek each day with some big hills! You'll be fully supported by our team, from a pre challenge briefing, a Spring training walk, organising flights, logistics, guiding you on the trek, to campsite hospitality. Push yourself - and join us for an amazing adventure that you'll never forget.
- 2 marathon Treks over 2 Days
- 4 Day Adventure - door to door!
- 2 nights Camping
- 1 night - Hotel & Celebration Meal
- Mountain guides & Rest Stops
- Drinks, snacks & hot meals enroute
- Medics & all-terrain support Jeeps
- Optional 2 day Sightseeing Extension
- Spring Training Trek option to get fit!
- Fundraise for a Charity or Self Fund
- FREE place on one of our 50km UK Ultras
If you've a question - call 0207 609 6695 or email firstname.lastname@example.org